Yesterday’s Word Recognition materials on magnetic sheets didn’t work too well. It was fine until my girl started peeling off the paper from the magnetic sheets. 🙁 I got upset with her. After that, we had our usually noisy nonsensical stories playtime where lots of laughter was the outcome.
This morning, I went back to laminated paper and velcro. I used photos of their toys. After pasting the picture and matching word (I did that), I asked them to look for it. They had fun searching for the toy but still couldn’t recognize the words. Gee.. I need more work on this. Probably I will dish out the words only and send them searching for the correct toy.